Boxing has evolved over the last decade where its become more analytical and technical. This has filtered down to gambling on boxing, where the days of walking in to a betting shop have been surpassed by gambling online. We now find more than the obvious markets on offer via online bookmakers.
Through this, many of the bookmakers such as BET365 as listed on sportsbetting-x.com offer several markets beyond the fight outcome.We have listed just some of the markets available below:
- To Win – One of the fighters to win the fight outright via TKO/KO/Disqualification
- Total Rounds – The number of rounds the fight went on for
- Round Betting – The exact round the fight will be won in
- Will fight go the distance? – Whether the fight will last the full number of rounds and be decided by points
- Round Group Betting – Bet on Round intervals e.g a a bookmaker may offer the following markets on a 12 round fight : 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Fight Outcome – Different to “to win” as you can also bet on the outcome to be a draw/tie.
For more betting advice on what to look for and how to analyse a fight and fighters, sportsbetting-x.com has some great advice and is well worth the read.
This article was curated on behalf of sportsbetting-x.com