Tomorrow night at the Manchester Arena, Andy Lee vs. Billy Joe Saunders takes place. The fight will be televised live in the U.S. on Showtime during the afternoon. Find the full weigh-in results for the lineup here.
MANCHESTER ARENA – SATURDAY DECEMBER 19th 2015
WBO MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP – 12 X 3 Minute Rounds @ 160 lb
Lee vs. Saunders Weights
- ANDY LEE 11st 5lbs 12oz — 159.75 lbs
- vs, BILLY JOE SAUNDERS 11st 6lbs — 160 lbs
“This is it – fight time tomorrow night. All the training is done, my weight is perfect and I’m ready for Billy Joe Saunders.
“I’ve won this world title and I’m not letting it go. Saunders will put up a good fight, but this belt is staying with me.”
BILLY JOE SAUNDERS
“All the talking is done. We’ve talked and talked for as long as I can remember, now we just need to let our fists do the talking.
“Just a few more hours now until there’s a new WBO World Middleweight Champion of the World from Hatfield, England.”
WBO WORLD SUPER WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP – 12 X 3 Minute Rounds @ 154 lbs
- LIAM SMITH (11st) vs.
- JIMMY KELLY 10st 13lbs
10 X 3 Minute Rounds @ 130 lbs
- MITCHELL SMITH (9st 4lbs) vs.
- GEORGE JUPP (9st 4lbs)
10 X 3 Minute Rounds @ 115 lbs
- PAUL BUTLER (8st 2lbs 6oz) vs.
- SILVIO OLTEANU 8st 1lbs 8oz
10 X 3 Minute Rounds @ 160 lbs
- TOMMY LANGFORD (11st 5lbs 9oz) vs.
- ROBERT SWEIRZBINSKI (11st 5lbs)
12 X 3 Minute Rounds @ 154 lbs
- LIAM WILLIAMS (10st 13lbs 1oz)
- KRIS CARSLAW (10st 13lbs 2oz)
10 X 3 Minute Rounds @ 140 lbs
- JACK CATTERALL (10st)
- NOE NUNEZ RODRIGUEZ (9st 11lbs 4oz)
10 X 3 Minute Rounds @ 135 lbs
- TOM STALKER (9st 8lbs 10oz)
- vs. CRAIG EVANS (9st 8lbs 4oz)