Happy Holidays from HBO Boxing! The network is helping you to celebrate, and to survive the holiday season, with three straight weekends of loaded boxing action. The fights start tomorrow night, with Terence Crawford vs. Raymundo Beltran. Next week, the card from Brooklyn is headlined by David Lemieux vs. Gabriel Rosado, and a week after that, it’s Timothy Bradley vs. Diego Chaves in Las Vegas.
Here’s the full rundown of the dates and fights, with a total of eight live fights, along with this weekend’s replay of the Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri bout.
SATURDAY, NOV. 29 FROM OMAHA
- HBO BOXING AFTER DARK®: TERENCE CRAWFORD VS. RAY BELTRAN AND
- EVGENY GRADOVICH VS. JAYSON VELEZ
- PLUS THE REPLAY OF MANNY PACQUIAO VS. CHRIS ALGIERI
SATURDAY, DEC. 6 FROM BROOKLYN
- HBO BOXING AFTER DARK®: DAVID LEMIEUX VS. GABRIEL ROSADO,
- HUGO CENTENO JR. VS. JAMES DE LA ROSA AND
- THOMAS DULORME VS. HANK LUNDY
SATURDAY, DEC. 13 FROM LAS VEGAS
- WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®: TIMOTHY BRADLEY JR. VS. DIEGO CHAVES
- MATT KOROBOV VS. ANDY LEE AND
- MAURICIO HERRERA VS. JOSE BENAVIDEZ