It’s a holiday treat for HBO Boxing fans. Over four consecutive nights in late December, HBO and its networks will present nine of the year’s standout fights, spotlighting some of the biggest names in the sport in riveting performances. Featured are signature wins by Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin, Sergey Kovalev, Terence Crawford, Roman “Chocolatito” Gonzalez and Timothy Bradley Jr.
Starting tonight, HBO Boxing will replay nine major league showdowns from this year sprinkled over four consecutive nights. The “Boxing’s Best” lineup airs at 11:00 pm each night and includes:
Sunday, December 27
- Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal I
- Terence Crawford vs. Dierry Jean
- Canelo Alvarez vs. James Kirkland
Monday, December 28
- Lucas Matthysse vs. Ruslan Provodnikov
- Timothy Bradley Jr. vs. Brandon Rios
Tuesday, December 29
- Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux
- Takashi Miura vs. Francisco Vargas
Wednesday, December 30
- Miguel Cotto vs. Canelo Alvarez
- Roman “Chocolatito” Gonzalez vs. Brian Viloria
To see how HBO Boxing’s best of stacks up with some of our own choices, be sure to check in with our daily announcements for the year-end 2015 boxing awards.