You caught us — we’ve been slacking on our divisional top 10 rankings updates. It was time for an overhaul. So we’ve gone ahead and updated half of the top 10s in the sport, all at once. Go ahead and dive in and take a look at all of our updated boxing rankings.
- Updated heavyweight division rankings
- Updated cruiserweight division rankings
- Updated light heavyweight division rankings
- Updated super middleweight division rankings
- Updated middleweight division rankings
- Updated junior middleweight division rankings
- Updated welterweight division rankings
- Updated super featherweight division rankings
- Updated featherweight division rankings
Of course, the biggest and most recent shake up was in the welterweight division, where Kell Brook upset the previously unbeaten Shawn Porter. “Showtime” had been flying high as of late, and was near the top of our top 10 at 147 lbs following wins over Devon Alexander and Paulie Malignaggi.
So how high does Brook climb, and how far does Porter fall? Will we see a rematch between the two? Where does Brook go from here after his breakout win? Check out the top 10 in that division to see where everyone stands.
But there’s been plenty of other action, too. On that same card, Anthony Dirrell defeated Sakio Bika in their rematch, for instance. And over the past few months, from heavyweight on down we’ve seen some notable fights.
So take a look at all of our updated boxing divisional rankings and be sure to chime in with your own thoughts and comments below.